Tuesday 12 February 2008

Debbie Gibson - Out Of The Blue

Photobucket

Cheesey 80's bubblegum pop, which is what my site is all about! Debbie was the Britney of the 80's side the fact she didn't shave her head and go a little crazy! She even had her own chart rival (Like Britney with Christina) in the shape of Tiffany!

SINGLES:"Only In My Dreams" "Shake Your Love" "Out of the Blue" "Foolish Beat" "Staying Together"

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=564367489258b2d05196d3ddf937dd90a6b7e43dbb18b8df

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for this !
Out of The Blue is SUCH an amazing album.No need to skip past any tracks.Possibly one of my Top Ten albums ever ! I had it on LP and cassette (back in 1987).

Stand out tracks for me (can't believe they weren't singles ):
Play The Field
Red Hot
Fallen Angel

BB