Monday 31 March 2008

Howard The Duck



Flashback to July 1987, I was in Florida on Holiday and watched this movie in the hotel on a rainy day. I thought it was AMAZING!
Back to 2008 and I hadn't watched this movie since that rainy day in 1987. The DVD came out on budget in the UK so I snapped it up.

It's plain to see why the film bombed at the box office. It's not really for kids, yet acted like it is. It's all just a bit bizzarr but kinda fun.

The soundtrack is fun as it has Leah Thompson singing the very catchy title track and a few others.

1. Hunger City - Dolby's Cube feat. Cherry Bomb (vocals: Lea Thompson)
2. Howard the Duck - Dolby's Cube feat. Cherry Bomb (vocals: Lea Thompson)
3. Don't Turn Away - Thomas Dolby, harmonica: Stevie Wonder
4. It Don't Come Cheap - Dolby's Cube feat. Cherry Bomb (vocals: Lea Thompson)
5. I'm On My Way - Thomas Dolby
6. Lullaby of Duckland - John Barry
7. Journey To Earth - John Barry
8. You're the Duckiest - John Barry
9. Ultralight Flight - John Barry
10. Beddy-Bye for Howard - John Barry
11. Dark Overlord - John Barry

Howard The Duck OST

Credit: Wonderfulwonderblog

2 comments:

Bradley said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE THIS POSTED! OMG! OMG! OMG! I have been looking for this for I don't know how long! Thank you so much!

Bee said...

Session has logged out on Rapidshare. Can you log back in, or give the PSWD? LOVE your blog!