Friday 25 April 2008

Jem - Truly Outrageous


Clik Img

I loved Jem from the moment I saw the dolls and this cartoon back in 1986, here are all the tracks from the first 5 episodes that was the "Truly Outrageous Movie"

Songs: Outta My Way (Misfits), Winning is Everything (Misfits) Only the Beginning (Jem and the Holograms) Like a Dream (Jem and the Holograms), Makin' Mischief (The Misfits) Click/Clash (Jem and the Holograms/The Misfits) Got My Eye On You (Jem and the Holograms),Gettin' Down to Business (Jem and the Holograms), Twilight In Paris (Jem and the Holograms) Deception (Jem and the Holograms), Too Close (Jem and the Holograms), Truly Outrageous (Jem and the Holograms) Music is Magic (Jem and the Holograms), Takin' It All (Misfits), She's Got the Power (Jem and the Holograms)



3 comments:

AngelicMissC said...

Thanks for these Paul!I had 8 of the tracks already of which my fave 3 were "Makin' Mischeif","Winning is everything" and "Outta my way"...think I must have got them from Bobs site maybe...can't remember, but have added to my list now...My fave new addition Is "she's got the power"
Thanks again;o)

Rabid Hummingbird said...

me and everyone at my work thank you for this one!! you're awesome

Anonymous said...

The folder is gone! plz help me, plz, I want them so badly!
hippo.hoppa@gmail.com