Thursday 30 July 2009

Janet Jackson - State of The World (Remixes)


Clik Image

1. State Of The World - United Nations 7" Mix
2. State Of The World - State Of The House 7" Mix
3. State Of The World - Third World 7" Mix
4. State Of The World - LP Version
5. State Of The World - State of the House 12" Mix
6. State Of The World - United Nations 12" Mix
7. State Of The World - United Nations Dub
8. State Of The World - United Nations Instrumental
9. State Of The World - Third World Dub
10. State Of The World - Third World Instrumental
11. State Of The World - Make A Change Dub
12. State Of The World - World Dance Mix
13. State Of The World - State Of The World Suite

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort to do this. I grew up listening to Janet Jackson during the "Rhythm Nation" era. I had many of the remixes but they were on vinyl records. It is so nice to have them in HQ mp3! I want to help. I noticed your State Of The World Remixes were in a low bitrate. I have ripped the files from my personal CD and posted 320 kbps at the link below:

http://www.mediafire.com/?caqnankjegm9nzw

Enjoy! -Adamtron

Anonymous said...

I actually own all of the pony canyon japan cd singles form rhythm nation. This was one of the rarest. They are not only pristine sound quality but include virtually every sanctioned remix but in the case of "come back to me" you get the full mix and instrumental of "the skin game". Thanks for blogging these!