Thursday 12 November 2009

Mariah Carey - Reflections (Korean Bonus CD)


A cute little bonus CD I got with my very pricey import Glitter album many years ago, I sold it before MP3ing became so easy, so this is a copy from someone else. Another thing I really wish I had in 320kbs! Great mixes and a great bonus track "There For Me"

1. Reflections (care enough) (Album Version)
2. Never too far / Hero (Al B. Rich Inspiration Mix - Radio Edit)
3. There For Me (previously unreleased)
4. Last Night A DJ Saved My Life (Radio Edit)
5. Never Too Far (Edit)
6. Loverboy (Dreamy Club Of Love Radio Edit)
7. Don't stop (Instrumental)

4 comments:

Nathan Corsini said...

Loving your blog sooo much! Downloading many things from Kylie that didn't have in 320kbps and also from Dannii too. HUGE thanks. Happy you like my blog, sure i'm gonna use your rips and credit you. Many thanks. It would be wonderful if you have the Impossible Remixes (Aus Version - orange cover art) or just Mixes (pink cover art) from Kylie in 320kbps.

Nathan Corsini said...

And hey, track 10 - Finer Feelings (Brothers in Rhythm DUB) is missing on Greatest Remix Vol 3

Dannii said...

Jemboy, do you have the other Eternal singles from their first album? :)

Jemboy said...

Somewhere I do...give me a few days