Wednesday 9 December 2009

Bananarama - Bananrama (Expanded) 320kbs



Click
My 2nd favorite Bananarama album, more serious than the first album, but with carefree singalong melodies covering the dark lyrics about rape (Robert De Niro's Waiting) and drug abuse (Hotline To Heaven)

Also included in the folder is the original version of the album (@256kbs) , one of my first ever CD's if I recall.


Bonus Extra' s Click the covers!



Rough Justice (12" Extended Dance Version) 5:20


Robert De Niro's Waiting (Extended Version)



Bustin' Loose!
Cruel Summer
Cruel Summer (Extended)
Summer Dub
Cruel Summer (Digital Mix)



State I'm In is the B-Side to "Hotline To Heaven". Oddly it recieved a extended version and a (Truly Awful) video so maybe it was planned as a future single?
  1. State I'm In
  2. State I'm In (Extended Version)

3 comments:

NeilKelly said...

Thanks

NeilKelly said...

Hi again. Where did the extended mix come from? I don't have it on anything. If it was a planned single (i remember having the video on their 1st VHS compilation), did it ever come out in any form?

NeilKelly said...

Sorry last comment was regarding State i'm in of course. With Cruel Summer this share seems to be a bi tconfused as a combination of the 7", 12" and Digital mix from The 12"s of Bananarama CD minus the B side, Cairo?