Sunday 13 December 2009

Bananarama - The Greatest Hits Collection (1988) 320kbs


This is the re-release of the original Greatest Hits Collection from 1988. I bought the original on the day it came out and it was one of my first CD's ever bought. A few months later after the release of Nathan Jones and Help! the album was re-packaged to include Nathan Jones (Single Mix) and Help! I upgraded and gave the other CD away (D'oh) as I didn't like the mix of Nathan Jones compared to the Single Mix at the time.

Venus
I Heard A Rumour
Love In The First Degree
I Can't Help It
I Want You Back (Single Mix)
Love, Truth & Honesty
Nathan Jones (Single Mix)
Help! (Featuring Lananeeneenoonoo)
Really Saying Something
Shy Boy
Robert De Niro's Waiting
Cruel Summer
It Ain't What You Do
Na Na Hey Hey (Kiss Him Goodbye)
Rough Justice (Single Mix)
A Trick Of The Night (Tricky Edit)
Aie A Mwanna
Venus (12" Hellfire Mix)
Love In The First Degree (Eurobeat Style)

No comments: