Thursday 29 May 2008

Belinda Carlisle - The Best of Belinda Volume 1

Click

The reason I have posted this UK album is because unusually for a greatest hits, nearly all the 7" Mixes and Single Versions where included. The only album version is "Heaven Is A Place On Earth". "World Without You" is also a strange one, longer than the 7" Remix but shorter than the Album Version? Also the single version of the cancelled UK Single "I Plead Insanity" is included which is a nice touch.

Heaven is a Place on Earth (Album Version)
(We Want) the Same Thing (Summer Remix)
Circle in the Sand (7" Mix)
Leave a Light On (7" Mix)
Little Black Book (Single Version)
Summer Rain (7" Edit)
Vision of You (7" Version)
Live Your Life Be Free (Single Version)
I Get Weak (7" Mix)
La Luna (7" Mix)
I Plead Insanity (Single Version)
World Without You (7" Mix Longer Version)
Do You Feel Like I Feel? (Single Version)
Half the World (Single Version)
Runaway Horses (Single Version)

No comments: