Thursday 29 May 2008

Neneh Cherry - Inna City Mama

Click

Neneh Cherry was my first taste of Hip Hop in the late 80's which was unusual with my usual pop tastes. "Raw Like Sushi" is an amazing album and this single was completely re-recorded following the sucess of "Buffalo Stance", "Manchild" & "Kisses On The Wind".

1. Inna City Mama (Completely Re-Recorded Single Version)
2. The Next Generation
3. Kisses On The Wind (Lovers Hip Hop Extended version)
4. So Here I Come
5. Inna City Mama (Completely Re-Recorded Extended Version)

Credit: Diamondgeezer!

3 comments:

diamondgeezer said...

Hi, I sent you the link for this. Glad you liked it. I edited the 'Extended Version' to make the 'Single Remix' as the 'Single Remix' does not appear on the actual CD Single.

Jemboy said...

Ahh Thanks, I had forgotten who sent me the link, Creit where it's due. I always thought there was an edited version but I could be wrong.

diamondgeezer said...

You're welcome. Love the site, some great stuff on there. I had the cassette single which definitely had an edited version, so there must be someone out there somewhere who has it on mp3, it's far superior to the album version. Keep up the good work! Love the 5 Star stuff.