Tuesday 27 May 2008

Feedback

Hi Guys,

I hope you are all enjoying the blog? Please leave me feedback so I know I am making you guys happy? If not on the songs, then on the thoughts box at the side:)

I am thinking of only hyperlinking the album/single cover in the future to make it easier, what do you guys think? It would save having to keep coming back to the main page to download what you want.

There's more Belinda coming up over the next week.

My fave artists are Mariah, Belinda, Madonna, Kylie, Janet, Jennifer Lopez & Bananarama (In fact anyone you see on the blog is a fave artist LOL) so if you have any requests I will see what I can do. I do like to have an artist of the week.

Jemboy :)

6 comments:

RunWitMe said...

Dear Jemboy!

Thanks for the fabulous posts of Belinda Carlisle single! Had a busy time downloading them.

Thanks for sharing! :)

私が告白した:私は利用された said...

Deeply appreciate all the Belinda Carlisle collection that you so generously share with us. I have a close friend who collects all her CD singles (among many others), but I never get a complete offer to share like the way you do. Some of the mixes were deliberately left out when he shared his collection with me. Well... THANK YOU SO MUCH. - chwee [singapore]

Anonymous said...

you are doing a terrific job - thank you for all the fantastic posts!!

KEVIN MEETS THE STARS said...

Jemboy!

Yes, more Belinda, Mariah and Madonna!!!! Eagerly awaiting your entries in the near future!

Phreakboy said...

Thanks for all the Belinda posts. it helped me round out my collection alot. I wasn't aware of some of the mixes I was missing until now !

*hugs*

Eric said...

I remember that there was an alternate version of "Heaven" by Belinda that used to play on the radio...do you have that?