Tuesday 17 June 2008

Bros - The Best of


Ahh I loved Bros for a while...(pretty obsessed actually) I used to have all the CD Singles. If anyone has any Bros let me know as I have lost all my stuff over the years.

1. When Will I Be Famous 2. Drop The Boy 3. Madly In Love (Joe Smooth Mix)4. Ten Out Of Ten5. Cat Among The Pigeons 6. Too Much 7. I Owe You Nothing 8. Liar 9. Chocolate Box 10. Money 11. It's A Jungle Out There 12. I Quit 13. Space 14. Sister 15. Life's A Heartbeat 16. Are You Mine 17. Try18. I'll Count The Hours19. Silent Night

2 comments:

AngelicMissC said...

Not listened to these for ages!

I owe you nothing, when will I be famous, Cat among the pigeons and Too much are top ones for me here!; )

Anonymous said...

I have the 'too much Remixes'.

I signed up for a mediafire account...lmrl@hotmail.com is my sign in over there...i dont know quite how that works...let me know and i will throw em in there:)