Saturday 21 June 2008

Grease 2 Soundtrack


I totally love this movie, seeing as the original Grease is 30 years old this week, I felt it only fitting to remember this sadly somewhat forgotten follow up. Sadly only 128kbs for the picky.

1. Back to school again - The Four tops
2. Cool Rider - Michelle pfeiffer
3. Score tonight - The T-birds & the Pink ladies
4. Girl for all seasons - Maureen Teefy, Lorna Luft, Alison Price & Michelle Pfeiffer
5. Do it for our country - Peter Frechette
6. Who's that Guy- The Grease 2 Cast
7. Prowlin' - The T-birds
8. Reproduction - Tab Hunter
9. Charades - Maxwell Caulfield
10. (love will) Turn back the hands of time - Maxwell Caulfield & Michelle Pfeiffer
11. Rock-a-hula-luau (summer is coming) - The Grease 2 Cast
12. We'll be together - The Grease 2 Cast

4 comments:

AngelicMissC said...

Already had this on my computer.The origional is shockingly as antique as me!LOL
Like we'll be together best from here!; )

Oh yes and the members only goes without saying and is probably a good idea and I think ya know my e-mail by now...he he he.xxx

Anonymous said...

Ahh, the memories! Thanks

Unknown said...

thanks a lot. i may be a metalhead through and through, but when stephanie zanoni takes the mic, I melt. I'm goin' back ta school!

Anonymous said...

Aiyiyi, the duet between michael and stephanie on Love Will Turn Back still gives me goose bumps!!