Thursday 5 June 2008

Shakespears Sister - I Don't Care


I Don't Care was released in the May of 1992 and reached number seven in the UK - making it Shakespears Sister's third top ten hit ("You're History" in 1989 and "Stay" in 1992). It came in the form of a two part CD pack (in the UK). The first CD came in a plastic double pack sleeve with space for the second CD which was released a week later. Most significantly, the b-side to "I Don't Care" was a scarce track "Remember My Name" which had been recorded in 1988 and only featured on a few rare issues of "You're History".

CD1 - 1. I Don't Care - 7" Remix, 2. I Don't Care - Henley Board Mix, 3. I Don't Care - LP Version, 4. Remember My Name

CD2 - 1. I Don't Care, 2. Catwoman (Live), 3. I Don't Care (Live), 4. Your History (Voodoo Remix)

No comments: