Sunday 8 June 2008

Cathy Dennis - B-Sides, Demo's & Randoms


Cathy Dennis ruled the early 90's with her sweet vocals over dance beats. Cathy now is a super-song writer with numerous number ones under her name such as Kylie's "Can't Get You Out Of My Head",Britney's "Toxic"
& The Sugababes "About You Now"

Here are a few random b-sides and demos:

  1. West End Pad (Extended Mix)
  2. West End Pad (Alternative Supple 7")
  3. Just Another Dream (Danny D's 7" Remix)
  4. Find The Key To Your Life (Featuring David Morales) From "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret Of The Ooze - Soundtrack"
  5. Consoladation (Waterloo Sunset B-Side)
  6. Fade Away (When Dreams Turn To Dust B-Side)
  7. I Just Love You (Waterloo Sunset B-Side)
  8. Nothing Moves Me (Falling B-Side)
  9. Sunny Afternoon (Waterloo Sunset B-Side)
  10. Sweet Dreams My L.A Ex (Cathy Dennis Demo) "Recorded by Rachel Stevens"
  11. Toxic (Cathy Dennis Demo) "Recorded by Britney Spears"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh ! Ooh ! oooh !
** Excitement **
There's quite a few bits n bobs here to float my boat.

'Key To My Life' - I had the (lousy) cassette soundtrack to Ninja Turtles.I never saw the movie (no,,really I didn't !) - I just bought it for the wonderful Cathy track.
Can't wait to hear it again : )

BigBackDoor

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you! I love Cathy! Still got her cds - could u re-up the bsides?
Do you have "SOS"??
Thanks!